CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

LETS TRY AGAIN

Okay, my computer has had a major conflict of personalities with this site. As you can see, all the previous post are GONE!!!! When I log in to the blog my computer freezes up. UNPLUG IT AND THROW IT OUT THE DOOR!!!!!. That was just a passing thought. I had Kim delete the whole thing from her end so I could try to start fresh. At first it didn't work, and I'm not sure why it is now, but keep your fingers crossed. For those of you that don't remember dial up, this would probably not be a big deal. But, for those of us who live in the BOONIES and high speed is still a couple of years away, IT MAKES US WANT TO CRY. I will start some more pics uploading. I should be able to cook supper, feed the horses, and possibly eat and clean the kitchen. Maybe by then it will be done. Hope you enjoy them.



For those of you in colder climates, a little color other than snow.
I took these in my yard yesterday.






The girls and Jada

7 comments:

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Your pics are gorgeous! Seeing those beautiful colors remind me that despite the fact that snow keeps falling - - SPRING IS HERE!

Lynn said...

Thanks, I have never lived where there was snow. I don't think I would like it. Spring is my favorite time ot the year.

Kimberlee said...

Hey! I'm so glad to see you've pulled it all together again! The photos are all beautiful (and precious). I'm totally blown away by all-grown-up Toni and Graydon & family. I haven't seen any of them in so long. Please give out lots of hugs for me!

Lynn said...

Kim, Yes I pull it together along with some of my hair. I started uploading Graydon's pics yesterday at noon and finished last night at 10:30. The pixels were really high and if I tryed to load more than one at a time it would come up error. Then I would have to start over. I mowed the yard while I was waiting.Check back often I will try to update every few days. Graydon and mom are checking out your blog. I sent them both a link.

Kimberlee said...

Hey, have you tried changing re-sizing your photos? I don't mean cropping, I mean there is an option in some photo editing programs that allows you to change the resolution or size of the photo so that (in your case) you could make them more manageable. What kind of program are you using?

Thanks for sharing my blog with your mom and Graydon. That's exciting! :)

Jackie said...

All the pix are great - the kids are beautiful, even the grown-up are beautiful - and so...grown up :)I want to hold one of those kittens, thanks for the flower pix - I can almost smell them...and that hummingbird, wow! And I love Aspen's little prissy pose in front of her new house :)

I'm so glad you're willing to go through all that waiting to do photos. I hope Kim's idea works for you.

I find it strange that you live in a place that has been settled in for so long (even though you call it the boonies)...but is so far behide in internet services. I mean, I know Kimberlee has some internet trouble, but even she, living in an Alaskan village, has faster internet than you. Sorry if that just adds to your frustration :/ Just seems odd.

Just don't give up. I love your blog.

Jackie

Lynn said...

I'm glad your injoying my blog. And yes, Aspen is prissy but can be very tomboy too. Cameron is all tomboy, you can't even get her to smile for a pic.

Dial up is very frustrating but that is all I have ever had. People in town have DSL or roadrunner, but not out here. Our Electric CO-OP is working on something through the electric lines. They gave it a trial run at a small restrant in Kirbyville. It was available at all the tables for people to try for about 6 months I belive. They are processing the data to see if it will work. Last I heard it was a go. It will be available to all members of the CO-OP. Anything has to be better than this. We have talked about Hughs net. You just have your own satelite dish like for TV. A friend of ours has it, but it is expensive. Well see. Thanks for stopping by.