Our beautiful stallion, Hawk. He is in Fort Worth right now a Equine Vet. He has a very rare Hematoma in his sinus cavity on the left side. Only 1 in 2500 horses get this. Not sure at this time if they will be able to save him.
This is the pantry in Toni's house. It is sheetrock and I painted the brick on it for her. Turned out really nice
Shannon & Brittany's bathroom door I painted for them
I painted this wall mural for Toni's sister-in-law
summer 2010
Our beautiful gentle giant, Chance. We lost him Nov, 2010. A valve in his heart quit working. He is missed dearly.
The wild zebra wall I painted in Cameron's room.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Lynn, your murals are amazing...and that brick pantry - WOW.
Did Toni or Shannon get any of your talent?
Very nice.
Thank You.....They each have there own talent. Shannon is a mechanic genius. Toni is a excellent shopper. LOL She has recently started a monogramming business and is being very creative. I am very impressed.
Post a Comment